I suggest you ...

Fix the crashing & cache error for Playtube

I can't cache videos anymore which is the main purpose of this app. If you try to watch or cache a video the app crashes or you get an error message saying the video is no longer on YouTube which isn't true because my YouTube app plays the videos fine.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  VietMobile SupportAdminVietMobile Support (Support you!, VietMobile) responded  · 

Thank you for using our application!

We have removed the “Caching” function by Apple’s policy and Youtube’s policy about copyright rule.
    We are sorry about the inconvenience !
    We will try to bring it back as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Every time I go to play a song the app crashes and goes back to home screen. I've tried turning my phone off and on what the hell do i do?

• teairahteairah commented  · 

THIS THING IS FAKE ITS NOT WITH YOUTUBE BEACUASE I COULDNT SAVE ALL MY MUSIC IN PLAY LIST BEFORE IT DELETED LIKE I SAID FIX ASAP

• teairahteairah commented  · 

wtf I had all 376 songs in my history that I listen to everyday and have this app after iTube and was supposed to be better and it's not it deleted all my history and favorites and this is the 2nd time and keeps cutting off in the middle of the song and supposed to be a background music app and won't play after I go to the home screen I have to press play again. FIX THIS ASAP OR IM DELETING AND RECONDMINDING PEOPLE NOT TO GET IT ON YOUTUBE. WHAT KIND OF APP IS THIS NO WONDER WHY ITS HARD TO FIND IN THE APP STORE.

• TizaneTizane commented  · 

i didn't go on playtube all day but then when I went on after wards all my songs were gone how can I get them back plz help

• Kyahnicole22Kyahnicole22 commented  · 

Whenever I open the app and I go to play a song or download a song, it crashes within seconds. Please fix this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I type in a song on play tube and press the one I want and it keeps taking forever to load but I've got super fast internet what shall I do?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I had loads of music videos on playtube/ but now when I touch the app will not open

• AlexAlex commented  · 

My play tube crashes while I'm listening to songs please fix this

• ChrisChris commented  · 

My playtube says loading error please wait it won't search any songs

• Anonymous commented  · 

please fix it fast please :) thank you

• BaileyBailey commented  · 

My playtube keeps closing out in the middle of a song

• NadineNadine commented  · 

Hi
        My playtube is not working when I close the app
        It's not like before, I was able to keep listening to my music while I'm texting or writing an email or even snap chatting !!
        Could you please let me know what to do ?
        I'm afraid to delete the app and re-download it not to loose all my songs :S

Appreciate your help and advice

• Anonymous commented  · 

wonderful now playtube wont cache music

• PhilPhil commented  · 

For some reason all of my songs an history were cleared from the app but when i o in general settings, it still shows that the app takes 2.5gb. Is there a way for me to ge my music back?

• Anonymous commented  · 

My playtube isent working and always goes onto the app stall

• Anonymous commented  · 

My playtube is only caching a few songs then stops and won't cache anymore wtf

• NonaNona commented  · 

i have an iphone5s running on ios8.3 and I can still search the songs but it wont play and remains blank and crashes after trying with other videos the previous songs i have are still cached and are able to play

• brianbrian commented  · 

Wtf man I had to fucking down load playtube because iTube doesn't work anymore neither does this new one, what a waste of fucking time

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE FIX THIS RIGHT NOW WHEN I SEARCH SOMETHING IT SHOWS BUT WONT PLAY IT JUST STAYS BLACK SCREAN IT WAS WORKING 4 DAYS AGO PLEASSSSEEE FIXX NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base